Wednesday, July 14, 2004

 

Great, Big Audience at Tonight's Preview

Just got home from seeing the preview of "Red."

I need a little more think-time before writing all of my impressions of the show (first impression, in case you're really impatient: really good. Really rich with unexpected humor and some stand-out, I mean first-rate performance. And it was SO cool to see all of the technical aspects come together as we've been describing them separately in this blog.)

Anyway, I did want to say the house was pretty close to completely full, so I hope a lot of blog readers took advantage of the $10 offer.

If you didn't, get moving on buying your tickets for Sunday's $10 performance (the 7Pm show.) If tonight was any indication it is going to be well-sold.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?