Thursday, July 15, 2004

 

My "Red" Review

I've had more time for my impressions of "Red" to sink in, but I also realize that not everyone want to see a detailed review before they go see something. So as a compromise, I have posted a review in my personal blog, and you are free to click on the link to read the entire review.

Elisa's Personal Review of "Red"

Now if you'd like just a teaser, here are a couple of excerpts from the review:

"The set and lighting combine to help the stage resemble something once beautiful, but long forgotten."

"There's an art to withholding enough to keep people intrigued, but revealing enough to keep them satisfied. Yew has mastered that particular art."

"Somehow I wasn't expecting to laugh, but I did...often."

"Truly a wonderful performance."

Check it out.

See the show.

Post your comments here.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?