Thursday, August 26, 2004

 

Big Preview Audiences...Buzz Buzz Buzz

So, my theatre companions and I were a bit surprised when we walked into the theatre last night and found nearly a packed house for the 1st Preview night. I know, I know, this blog has created so much buzz with its 1/2 price offer (still good for tonight I might add) that I shouldn't have been surprised at all!

The thing you should know, though, is that this preview audience was wildly enthusiastic. There was much leaping to the feet and shouting of 'bravo', and you know what that means...word of mouth and positive buzz.

And you know what that means: ticket sales.

I was sitting outside the theatre waiting for my friend to move his car after the show, and I heard one lady walking by saying:

"The score! The lyrics! Everything!"

You can bet she's going to tell two friends.

You can still see tonight's preview for half price.

And otherwise you can click on the box office link in the left hand side bar of this blog to review all the performance times and get your tickets. Don't delay...I'm smelling a break-away, sell-out hit here.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?