Thursday, August 26, 2004

 

Top 5 reasons to See "A Little Princess"

Having had some time to reflect since last night's show, I have come up with my contribution to the world of Listmania, the Top 5 Reasons to see "A Little Princess."

The problem is that I don't want to reveal any spoilers for those of you who haven't seen the show yet.

I know that sounds counterintuitive, since this whole blog is about giving you a behind-the-scenes look.

Nonetheless, I know that some people don't like to read reviews before they see a show (no preconceived notions, you know?)

So, for those of you who want to see my list, here is a link to it:

The Top 5 Reasons to See "A Little Princess" (Warning: Minor Spoilers!)

I'll just throw you a little teaser:

I praise somethings visual, some things auditory and some things emotional. That narrows it right down, huh?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?